Well even though I have no pictures for this post (my camera broke!!) I figured I might as well say something since I"m sitting here in a quiet house.
I got up this morning with a new resolve to get back to my crazy work out schedule since taking a little bit of time off on my vacation. Yes I did gain...2lb...not bad I guess? But I don't like it, so this morning I weighed in and I've already worked out and almost started crying because it was so hard. It's amazing how your body falls apart when you aren't working it out as tough as you usually do everyday! Anyway, I"m glad it's over with and now I just have to get through this yummy dinner I've planned for our friends tonight with a totally unacceptable dessert for my body! Oh well, I'm going to enjoy a little bit of it anyway!
The boys are at Karate camp this week. It runs 9-3pm Mon-Fri just a couple minutes from our house so it's awesome! They were so excited this morning. When we got there the Sensai greeted us at the door and shook their hands and told them to say "Yes Sensai" or "Yes Ma'am" while they are there. No problem since that is what we've trained to them to say the past few months with us! They were both so excited and can't wait to get started. Thanks to Bri for bringing them along with you to the Tai Kwon Do class in North Carolina they have found a new favourite past time!
Well I better get back to laundry and cleaning while Lou is asleep still!
L
1 comment:
Brady takes Karate and LOVES it!!!!!! And good for you for starting back in with your workout schedule. I need to step it up myself but I'm scared since I've basically taken the whole summer off!!!!! YIKES!!!!!
Post a Comment