Friday, June 25, 2010

It's setting in

The guilt is setting in and today I will put a stop to it!!

I've taken 2 days off of my workouts...the first day, well because I had moved a bunch of furniture around and was exhausted, and the second day because I was super busy and the time I usually work out, I decided to spend time with my kiddies instead! So I guess those are good excuses right? Today I'm feeling gross though so as soon as Lotti goes to sleep in a minute I'm pressing play!
I am proud of myself, I just made the most delicious chocolate chip cookies and only ate 1. I boxed the rest up and decided to bring them to Drew's class and to a friend of mine who needs a boost of love today. They are good though! mmm...I haven't made those in a long time and I have the BEST recipe!

Can I just say I can't wait until I don't have to work anymore? Life is so busy with little ones and I want to spend more time with them and sitting here at the computer working every morning kills me sometimes when they are all wanting me at the same time, trying to sit on my lap and whining for me to help them with something. Only a few more years...

It's hot today...hot and humid. The first thing I did this morning was turn on the air conditioning because I was sweating! I'm not complaining because I love the heat. I need to get outside and enjoy it!

Tomorrow Sean and I were going to go to the Toronto temple but with the G8 summit going on apparently there is supposed to be a lot of traffic so we've changed our plans to go down to the Palmyra Temple which is the same distance, just south! I'm excited because I love visiting that area and seeing the Sacred Grove and Hill Cumorah. Hopefully the weather is beautiful for us. Also...I get to eat Panera for lunch! yum!

L
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

I'd love to go to Palmyra. How was it? We're just finally getting some nice weather here, and man would AC be sweet! Love the change on your blog background. Super cute!

Julie said...

ooooooo...I love Panera! You live in a very cool place...Toronto, Palmyra! Lots of options for you! Very cool!