Now...why do chocolate chip cookies have to be so good! Brayden wanted to make them for his baseball snack tonight at his game so we did and I ate! YUMMY!!!
Friday we're leaving for North Carolina so I'm busy doing laundry today and keeping the house tidy so that I don't have a huge clean up on Thursday night. It's kind of a nightmare trying to find hotels that are available on July 4th weekend, especially when we're trying to cash in on our Marriott rewards and get some free nights, and all at the same time find a church meetinghouse we can attend along our way that is actually along our way. Does that make sense? Anyway...it'll work out I'm sure, but kind of a headache.
So this morning I was woken up oh so kindly by the sounds of my neighbor across the street sawing some wood and building something! Are you serious? What happened to that unwritten rule of not making any noise outside before 8:00am? He was doing this at 7:00am! I'm the type of person that can't really get back to sleep once I've been woken up so I was not a happy camper.
Drew was so excited for his last day of school today! He woke up and said, "Mom, in 8 hours I'll be a 2nd grader!" He keeps telling people that Brayden and him are both in the same grade (grade 1) for today until he finishes school. So funny!
Charlotte is walking A LOT more and getting very brave. She loves to try it and sometimes I'll catch her walking across the room by herself when nobody is watching. Yesterday she wiped out against the door frame and has a huge goose-egg on her head, but she is one touch cookie! My favourite part of my day is still when she wakes up from her night or her nap and I go into her room and find her standing at her crib with a huge smile on her face, so happy to see her momma! I'll never get sick of that:)
Ok, off to do more laundry!
L
3 comments:
You are going?! Fun! Wish I was going with you!
And nc? Wish it was Texas! Have fun.
I ALSO WISH I WERE SEEING YOU ON THE WEEKEND! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WENT TO A MIDNIGHT MOVIE!! YOU'LL BE PAYING FOR THAT ALL DAY TODAY :)
I too went to the midnight showing of Eclipse and never again! i was so tired for like 2 days after!
i can't believe school goes for so long there! My kids have been out since the end of May!!!!! Of course we go back sooner then you do, but only by like a week or 10 days!
Post a Comment