Well since I'm sitting here anyway I might as well blog! It's been quite a few days since and we've been having so much fun here with Jeni I get home at night tired and not wanting to write about my day.
Our house is great and has plenty of room for all of us! It's out in the country and has a huge yard for the kids to run around in. Now that the weather is warming up a bit hopefully they'll spend a little more time outside.
Jeni and I have decided to hang out pretty much every day, I mean what a waste not to see each other everyday while I'm here! The kids are having fun and Taylor and Nat have found a happy medium to their playing and it's working out so far!
Yesterday we went to a fun park for a couple of hours and it was probably about 15 degrees outside! Woo hoo!!
Sean's work is going great! He LOVES the hospital he's working at and sure notices a difference from there and the hospital in Kingston...for one thing KGH is older than Canada pretty much so to work at Baylor in Dallas he's getting a little spoiled!
I'm trying to do a little bit for the boys school each day...it's a little distracting not to be in school but we're trying. Today we went to the library for story time and a craft and we got a couple of books with our temporary library card! The boys were happy about that!
Char is sitting up a lot now, falls down a lot too but she is really strong!
Taylor is talking more clearly like a big girl and isn't progressing too much with potty training...same old! arg
Drew is working on reading and finishing his 39 clues book before his birthday on Sunday, and Brayden is busy being an awesome cousin taking care of everybody. Yesterday when they were all playing outside on Jeni's deck he came in and said "Jeni, would you like to come outside and take a group picture? I have them all sitting on the bench outside"!
Now it's 4:11pm and I'm tired!
L
Click on the pic below
![]() |
| Dallas trip 2 |

2 comments:
I can see I need to proof your pictures fiirst. sick pics of me.
i love love love having you here!
I literally laughed out loud when I read that Bray had everyone posed for a picture! That is too cute! I'm so glad you're settled and everything is going well. But I'm mostly glad that you get to play with your sister everyday!!!!!
Post a Comment