One thing I can be grateful for today is relatively healthy kids! I was up late last night and before I went to bed around midnight I thought to check on Taylor since she was feeling under the weather when she went to bed, and low and behold she was burning up! So I gave her some Tylenol washed down with a bit of apple juice. I sat at the computer for about 10 min and heard her cough...but not a normal cough, more like a cough right before you puke! So I ran to the kitchen, got a bowl and booked it to her bed, within seconds she was throwing up in the bowl! YES for the bowl!
Anyway, needless to say I got close to no sleep last night first sleeping with her in her bed, then back to my bed early in the morning when Char needed a bottle. This morning Tay sat down to eat breakfast and started out with just apple juice. Almost immediately after she took a drink she covered up her mouth and I ran over to her, picked her up, only to be too late and she puked all the way to the bathroom all over the floor. Luckily it was only tile! Anyway...that was it! No more fever and no more sickness! Weird...although Taylor always gets this 24 hour thing that leaves just as quickly as it comes (fingers crossed!)
So we ventured out to Costco today which was fun and found a few sweet clothing finds! The girls got these cute purple outdoor vests and a couple other items. Always fun to go to Costco with somebody rather than by myself!
Anyway, now I'm about to sit down and watch "Fame" which hopefully is good! I'm getting this weird stuffy nose thing that Sean has too...maybe it's the change in climate or something, but hopefully it goes away!
Did I mention that Charlotte is getting SO chunky? Love her!
L
No comments:
Post a Comment