Well as for my little Charlotte...she is feeling not so little these days! Look at that chin! She is definitely gaining weight and gaining chub! Of course it's next to impossible to capture a picture of her looking pleasant. What is it with babies and having this confused look on their face? It's like she can't quite control her expressions yet! Anyway, seriously the best baby on the face of the earth and I adore her!
Monday, July 27, 2009
I must post
Here is Taylor's "pee pee" dolly...her name is "Baby" and she comes to the toilet every time we go! She has a little toilet that she sits on and it makes noise. I thought she didn't actually "pee" but one day when I was taking off her undies I saw a little hole down there...which lead me to look at her mouth and indeed there was also a hole in it! So then my eyes were drawn to her little bottle and yes...it opens so you can put water in it! So not only does this baby come with us but if you have her bottle she will actually pee for you too! Oh the excitement around here is killing me!
Anyway...potty training comes many rewards and many frustrations! I have to continue to push forward and not look back as we're starting day 3 today! She kept her pull up dry last night and when she got up in the middle of the night she went pee so today is good so far! Yesterday brought some great times and some not so great! By the end of the day this process was turning into a "tough love" event. She was messing around and not going pee when I knew she had to so I finally yanked her upstairs, threatened a time out, tossed her on the toilet and slammed the door...well the end result? She went pee! Not exactly how I wanted things to go but it got the job done right? She is SO stubborn hopefully today she makes it easier on me! I have to keep remembering that this girl has been going any time she wanted to because it was strapped to her body for the last 2 1/2 years...this will take some time!
I must give her credit though...all in all she is doing great and I love her for it! She has yet to capture the grand prize for going #2 on the potty but all in good time! It awaits for her on a high shelf where she can see it every day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hurry, hurry blessing day!! It's all about the dress and the dress must fit! She is growing soooo fast! Can't wait to see you guys!
ohh yeah for tay! keep it up girl!
char is sweet and i need to hold her soon.
the boys look like they are having sooo much fun!
Hey! I have been meaninh to tell you how cute and sweet Charolette is! And Taylor looks like she is getting so grown up...cute cute cute. Good luck with the potty training...woof.
Good luck with the potty training!!!! Keep at it. All of a sudden i'm getting rather anxious for Reece to be interested in the potty. Hopefully in 2 or 3 months!!!! Then I'll be done with diaper for forever!!!!
Post a Comment