The boys are in Calgary spending some time with Nana and Grandad, Gma and Gpa, and the cousins and having a blast so far! Here are some pictures of their trip this week. Gdad took them camping and fishing on Friday and Brayden caught them some dinner!
This is the first time either of them have had fresh fish in the pan so I'm impressed that they ate it! Brayden said it tasted just like chicken...hmm...did you tell them to say that Gdad?

They had a "weekend at Bernies"! Here they are in his treehouse out on his property! I think they camped at the ranch but I might be wrong...they may have stayed at Bernie's the whole night.
What would a visit with Nana and Gdad be like without a stop at Montana's?
Visiting Gdad at his office!
Pumping iron!
Thanks for taking the pictures Gdad...I'm glad I can see them having fun! Next week it's on to Calaway park, Heritage park and some time with the cousins! Thank you so much for having them Nana...I know you're taking great care of them! Just for a quick potty update on my end...I went out on Friday and bought Taylor a potty training doll and as soon as I got home we started. I was going to wait until Monday but when I got home I was too excited to start...I am so sick of pull ups it just couldn't wait!
Well today is Sunday and her sticker chart is very full from Friday and Saturday! Friday night I didn't quite catch her pooping and yesterday she held off so I know it'll happen today. I'm determined to catch it because she has a fear of pooping on the toilet. In fact when she's almost ready and I put her on the toilet she freaks out like she's scared of it falling out of her or something? Anyway...there have been lots of treats and rewards and there is a grand reward if she goes poop today (on the toilet)...we'll take a picture if she gets it! All in all I'm SO glad I started this a few days ago. The timing has been great since the boys are gone and there aren't any distractions. She looks much more her age in undies! If any of you are interested I went with the Dr. Phil method: http://www.drphil.com/articles/article/264
No comments:
Post a Comment