Friday, July 24, 2009

Swimming with Daddy

Yesterday after work Sean came home and got in the pool with Tay...it was incredibly humid yesterday so it felt great...once he got in!
Here she was chasing him with her famous "snake" as we call it. She contorts her hand into this funny position and chases you around...usually she gets the boys with it!


So I'm so sick and tired of potty training Taylor lately. To be honest I have been off and on for the past 6 or more months and it's now driving me crazy! She knows exactly how to do it but refuses to get on the toilet! I have no idea why she would rather sit in her nasty pull up but does...unless it's #2 then she won't sit down. Every time I put her on the toilet though she goes...it's just a huge game to her. So today I think I'm off to buy a dolly that pees so that Taylor can learn with somebody (Dr. Phil swears by this process). Normally I HATE Dr. Phil and refuse to watch him but I heard about this method and at this point I'm willing to try anything! Does anybody have any tips for me? C'mon Jeni...let's buckle down and do it together! R2 have you started Melia yet?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jeni said...

ahhhhhhhh i hate it i hate it i hate it. i will try the dolly though. i will do anything.

The RC Miller Clan said...

I don't have any advice because the last kid I potty trained wasn't a success as she is STILL having a hard time making it to the can! I think this time I am waiting until the child wants to do it all on her own. Until then, Huggies will be making quite alot of money off of me!