Thursday, July 30, 2009

Fun visitor!

2009_07_30

Click on the picture above for more!

Today has been fun, I got my hair done FINALLY...I think this has been the longest I've gone without getting my hair trimmed or colored since having Charlotte! Today I woke up and had had enough...so I called this new salon up here by my house and got an appointment for 1:00. The girl was awesome and gave me a cut and color that I LOVE...and when I went to pay it was only $63!!! Wow...I'm used to paying up to 160 so that was a huge deal!

After we headed downtown for some famous poutine (poo-tin) and hot dogs. Kingston is known for it's poutine and everywhere sells it...in fact I'm surprised that McDonald's doesn't! Anyway, we took Aymie to our favourite chip truck and indulged! After we walked down by the marina and fed the ducks Taylor's hot dog as she wasn't interested and then got some home made ice cream! It was yummy and beautiful outside!

Sean, Tay and A went for a swim when we got home and I caught some cute photos of Char finally smiling for me!

I can't say much right now because Taylor is hanging off my arm saying "I'm huuuuuuuuungry Mommy!" I'll be back!

L

3 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

mmmmm poutine :) charlotte is ADORABLE!!!!

Jeni said...

i STILL NEED to try that poutine place up there. AHHHHH tay looks soo grown up libs. and cahr, how cute! She is yummy!

saltysista said...

You have the most beautiful little girls! I can't believe you have another and I still have only seen Tay like twice. :(