You look GREAT Lib, but I have to agree that with every baby I think I get bigger too! I've still got 10 weeks and I'm HUGE (thus the no posting of pictures on my blog!). I wonder if its a Miller thing because I don't know any other people who feel that way! Hmmmmm.... So jealous that you only have 6 weeks left.
5 comments:
Libbs you look FABULOUS!! good luck with the next 6 weeks! cant wait for the phone call when ya have the little angel! love ya happy mothersday!
You look GREAT Lib, but I have to agree that with every baby I think I get bigger too! I've still got 10 weeks and I'm HUGE (thus the no posting of pictures on my blog!). I wonder if its a Miller thing because I don't know any other people who feel that way! Hmmmmm.... So jealous that you only have 6 weeks left.
You look AWESOME!!!!!!
1 word...
HOTTIE!
You look fantastic! I can't believe you're on your 4th babe! You're kickin my butt! Love n miss you
Post a Comment