Friday, May 08, 2009

Fun in the Sun

When the boys got home from school today I was sitting outside on the porch reading my book trying to catch some rays and they decided to run through the doggy sprinkler for the first time this year! It was great to get them outside in the sun and have some cool water!
This is Drew's typical pose lately...what a ham!
Taylor's new swimsuit that I LOVE!

Well I made a nifty purchase today...nipple cream! yes people...I'm starting to think about the dreaded cracks and pains of what is to come! I'm actually excited to breast feed this time can you believe it? With my two boys I did not enjoy it but with Taylor I really liked it...I don't know why, whether it was our bonding time or just time away from the rest of my life that I liked I'm not sure...sadly she was cut short because I took a trip to Hawaii when she was 4 months old. So I'm looking forward to this time around and hopefully doing it a bit longer this time. We'll see how it all goes!
Well tomorrow I'm off to the temple in the morning in Toronto with some other girls for the day which I'm looking forward to because I haven't been forever! Hopefully Sean is okay with the kids on his own. I'm sending him to gymnastics and grocery shopping for Mother's Day dinner! Is it really Mother's Day again already? I feel like it just happened!
Oh my gosh...my throat is BURNING UP from my heart burn I gotta go!

L
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lynne said...

Wow, everything i soo green there. It actually looks like summer! A blizzard blew through Cochrane AGAIN today. It only lasted for about 30 minutes - but come on Mother Nature - enough already!!

Julie said...

hahahahaha! I like that you referred to nipple cream as a nifty purchase!!!!!