This is how my morning began!!! I heard the boys and Dad making breakfast downstairs and wasn't sure what they were going to bring upstairs...when this little girl wheeled her princess cart in with the yummiest looking french toast on it my heart melted! Taylor was SO happy and then when I took out my camera and Dad told her to smile she got really embarrassed and started crying :( It's a memory I will always remember! Seriously honey...the BEST french toast ever! He's come a long way since our first Mother's Day when he brought me burned scrambled eggs!
Next was this fancy shmancy gift from my sweet B! He made me this snazzy purse and when you open it up...It said this! I love the foil mirror at the bottom, everybody that looked in it said they couldn't see themselves but I assured him I could see me and that it probably only worked for me! I also wore his fancy necklace to church today and he was really proud!
This is more like it! Once she got her licorice she felt like posing for me I guess! She always does this when I tell her to dance, puts her hand on her hip and shakes it like nobody's business!
Now I get to sit back and have dinner made for me so I can't wait!
Mom (Nana), shout out to you today. We love you SO much and can't wait to see you in about a month! You are a constant rock in my life and I love you dearly. Through tough times you always stay strong and have faith like I've never known. A huge inspiration to me and my family. I love you!
Grandma our prayers are with you today as you're in the hospital. We love you and know that your sweet spirit and strong faith will pull you through. You are one of the most caring people I have ever known and a great example to my children. We all love you so much and wish you a healthy Mother's Day!

4 comments:
What a fun mother's day for you! Yummy! And thank you for those sweet words. They mean so much to me. I LOVE the purse that B made you. What a clever boy! By the way, thanks again for the flowers. they are adorning my table.
taylor is soo cute! i love her smile! sounds like a great morning!! there was no special breakfast at my house.. but that's what happens when there's 9 o clock church! your gifts were cute, your family was very good to you! :) they're lucky to have you!
Happy Mother's Day! Breakfast in bed...YUM! Taylor is so cute. Poor little sad girl.
natalie ALMOST wore that dress to church too! haha
happy m day to you too though - yum french toast for sure! T is just so adorable!!
Post a Comment