So on Saturday night I went to "So You Think You Can Dance Canada" at the K-Rock Centre just 5 min from my house with my friend Jen! It was their last stop on their across Canada tour and it was awesome! If anybody watched the American show knows what a great show it is and Canada this year definitely was just as good! I was actually amazed at how small these people were...all the girls were tiny with rock hard abs and nothing jiggling on their legs! Let's just say Jen and I were fully motivated to work our jiggly thighs out!
Here is a picture of Nico (the winner from Montreal) and Natalli.Miles and Allie
The whole group doing a Dance from somewhere in the world.
It was such a fun night out and would definitely go again if I ever had the opportunity!
So today is Monday and I took Taylor to gymnastics this morning (which she loved)! Today they got to carry a teddy bear around the gym with them and try to hold it between their legs as much as possible when they were balancing or hanging from bars. Big mistake because every time we go now Taylor is going to want a teddy bear! She had so much fun though!
I just cleaned out my car and can't wait until the weather starts to dry up a bit outside so that I can go to the car wash and wash all my mats! I hate how my car gets after winter...nasty! At least it's tidy'd up now...I hate a dirty car...makes me anxious when I drive when things are falling all over the place and kids are stepping on jackets and crap that's all over the floor. My garage needs a major deep clean too so another thing to look forward to!

6 comments:
I actually saw some of their act on tv lthe other day. That must have been fun to watch those amazing dancers.
how fun to see it live! those dancers are amazing!
I have to say I am the car Nazi. I don't like anyone (including Jonas) to eat in the car, but allow it sometimes. I never let wrappers or tissues stay in the car for more then the ride. I have issues with toys, hats, strollers just sitting in the car. I hate car trips becuase of that...it's just too unorganized.
i'm so glad you got to go. i LOVED it!!! Nico is AWESOME!
i LOVE A CLEAN CAR AND i CAN FIND THINGS I ACTUALLY FORGOT I HAD IN THERE.
and holy crap nice booty!! I need to take up dancing! I want no jiggle!
I want a dancer's legs!!
Post a Comment