- Brayden wipes his mouth after every bite of food with a napkin, Drew wipes on his shirt, Taylor...what? what is wiping?
- Brayden and Taylor will down an oreo milkshake and a twizzler in one swig...Drew will give his twizzler to me after he's eaten half of it while taking tiny sips of his milkshake
- Taylor says "scuse" every time she has to get by somebody, burps or farts
- When Drew has a leg ache he complains that he has "an egg ache"...I'm pretty sure he knows he's saying it wrong!
- No matter how many times we teach her...Taylor still says "Cheeq-wa" for "Chocolate milk"
- Every night without fail Drew comes in my room and asks to cuddle with me or Sean...he's been like that since the day he was born, Brayden does not cuddle and never comes in my room at night and has never wanted to since he was born...Taylor is starting to cuddle me but when I put her in my bed (on the rare occasion when I'm about to pull my hair out) she squirms away from me if I try to cuddle her...like in an attitude of "don't touch me I'm trying to sleep!"
- Brayden can't say "maybe"...it always comes out "labey"...and "teeth" comes out "teef"
- Brayden has mastered the class "Becoming a Pest 101" and "How to Make the Most Annoying Sounds to annoy your Family 101"...Drew has ZERO tolerance for any of it...HENCE...A LOT of fighting going on lately...I'm not sure whose side to take yet?
- Both of my boys won't go to bed unless they've been tickled from head to toe...definitely a mommy trait!
- Taylor looks just like me when I was little (minus the bangs)...I love that!

That's all for now...just a few things to read to remember these precious moments in my life!
6 comments:
Taylor DOES look just like you! So cute!!!
Libby...WOW Teared up, Laughed, smiled and wow. What great moments and you have such a wonderful family. What a highlight to read your blog tonight. You are such an incredible mom.
labey. haha
Thanks for sharing all that...so cute. I love Tay's attitude. That is so Melia if I try to cuddle her. I am so not allowed to touch her.
Post a Comment