Sunday, March 01, 2009

Holy Fro!

I had to post some pics of my darling "Littles" as Daddy calls her...this was last night after I had put curlers in her hair. On a side note, I remember sleeping with these hard fluffy things when I was little and HATED it! Oh the things we'll do for 'fro' beauty!

Taylor has already mastered 'the glare'!

There was nothing else I could do with it this morning except head band it! Out of control! I can't imagine having her hair like this constantly! It's no wonder people with naturally curly hair hate it!
What a beauty! When she walked into nursery today Sis. Serres didn't recognize her! It was pretty funny!
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Emily said...

ohhhh she looks sooo cute!! so adorable!! i love it! you know, i just got some "pain free" rollers for girls from Avon. I used to sleep in the sames ones you have when i was little too and I hated it! not that my daugher can use these ones yet, but i had to get them while i saw them for the future.

saltysista said...

I had to deal with my fro all growing up and yes I did hate it! Taylor, on the other hand, looks beautiful!

Jeni said...

LOVE IT!

Eric and Kathleen said...

YAY! I finally found your blog. Okay, you probably think I am the biggest brat. I love when you comment on my blog, and whenever I click on your pic, it just sends me to a thing that has all the blogs you follow, but not yours. Then I went on Jeni's, but could never find it that way either. So, today, I clicked on every single blog that Jeni follows so I could say hi! And your blog is so cute, and I LOVE Taylor's hair!

Marilee said...

Oh my gosh!!! Those curls are to DIE FOR!! LOVE IT!!

Gina said...

Oh man, I hated wearing those things. I think the person who invented perms was specifically trying to remedy those pink curlers. The things we do. :)

Krissy Marshall said...

I can not believe that she sits there while you torture her. She looks so cute!!

Wishing for the West Coast said...

Wow - what a dew!

The RC Miller Clan said...

She looks adorable xoxox

Julie said...

Love the fro. Seriously can't wait for Reecey's hair to get that long!