So this morning Taylor let me blow dry her hair and curl it with a curling iron for church! She is getting so good at sitting still for me and I actually think sometimes she wants to see the finished product!
I couldn't get her to take her eyes off Dora long enough to smile for the camera but you can kind of see the curls.Drew took this pic of me after church...just to document myself I guess at 22 weeks. Someone came up to me today at church and said "Oh...I just thought you were getting fat!" in all seriousness! It's a good thing I'm not the type to get offended. To be honest though, I am getting fat too so I guess she was right! ha...I've kind of popped the last couple of weeks so now people can actually ask me when I'm due instead of speculate. Dude if my belly is that big already I can just imagine what another 18 weeks will do! The good thing is that I've been on my treadmill every day this week followed by 45 min of prenatal yoga so I feel great! I hate cutting back on food so I figure if I can maintain a steady exercise regime I'm doin good.
Is it the 2nd child syndrome going on or just Brayden...but he is the biggest pest! He bugs Drew until Drew can't stand it and then he does it some more...and the sounds that come out of his mouth are the most annoying sounds...I don't understand it! Anyway...I feel bad because I'm always asking him to leave the room and go to another one so that he doesn't bug anybody. I guess he's just trying to express himself. I think I have to find another way for him to do that because it's driving everybody crazy around here! I do love him though...he's lucky he comes with such a cute face!

9 comments:
Tay is beautiful!! And you're looking good too pregnant lady!! Give Brayden a big hug and kiss from Nana
you look fantastic! nice that someone told you she thought you were getting fat. that's funny! sorry about bray being a tease. we all have 1, or 2, or 3!
Libby you look amazing! And Taylor is sooooo sweet, love the curls.
cute cute curls.
and you look hot sis.
I love Taylor's hair. My mom used to do my hair just like that when I was an itty bitty. You also look great but I know what you mean by rude comments. Tom's dad used to make a huge deal about how BIG I was and if you don't remember he looks like humpty dumpty himself.
I'll call you soon to catch up!
B
I suck at handing out things during any special days...halloween, christmas, valentines. Our neighbour comes over all the time to drop off sweet treats for Jonas, and I always feel so stupid for not doing the same...but at the same time, its like "hey he's got enough halloween candy to last all year"
Taylors hair is so cute...well she's cute too.
taylor's hair is soo beautiful! i can't wait to do my girl's hair! you look great too! totally pregnant, not fat! :) i think when jeffrey was younger, he went through a phase of being SO annoying to everyone in his family and so they all decided to be extra loving and attentive to him in return and he eventually got over it! i think he was just looking for a little extra attention and acceptance or something!
this is emily btw
Ok Libby you look awesome! And Taylor's hair is precious. I love that she lets you do that. We need to get the girls together soon!
Post a Comment