A little more mischievious
Well last night was so much fun! Sean bought me a ticket for the 8th Annual Ladies Night at the Four Points Sheraton downtown! It was basically a night of pampering fun with free hand/foot massages, make up application, hairstyling, microdermabrasion, laser removal, tarot reading, hypnotizing, fit & strip (don't ask), etc...
Basically a lot of fun and pampering...enough said! This was the banquet hall where we ate dinner and everybody got a gift bag full of samples from the different places like hair, makeup, massage, toys (and not the kind our kids play with...mine actually came with a mint condom!...) etc...
Fun night and will definitely be doing it next year!
Today we got up and went to Watertown, NY for the day. Taylor has been needing some new clothes really bad so we mainly headed down there for her to have a new wardrobe...I think our cart was full by the time we got to the check out...but seriously people...is there any other way at Target? I had so much fun and the kids got to pick out a little valentines treat so they were happy too. We ate lunch at Panera and I LOVE THAT PLACE!! SO GOOD! I can't ge enough! So a fun Valentines Day and time/money well spent!
I'm tired now and will hopefully get a nap tomorrow...

4 comments:
First of all, Tay is so darn cute, she has grown since I saw her at Christmas!!--Second of all, sounds like a fun night, but now I wondering what kind of 'toy' they were giving out? I'm so naive :)
haha oh momma!
and nice title sis.
Sounds so so fun though, next year I will have to come with!
sounds like a fun night. i wish target would come to canada. that would be wonderful.
I LOVE Panera. None here in Utah though...BUMMER, but if you recall my house in IL was right by the Panera. Yummers. Sounds like a great ladies night out. How fun for you! And as for the crazy Valentine's stuff I seriously was just telling my mom about how crazy some people get just the other day. Why does every holiday have to have candy candy candy!!!!! Its nuts!
Post a Comment