Sunday, August 03, 2008

just had to

OK...so I cut my hair again...what can I say...it's friggin hot here and I hate doing my hair every morning! Now its super easy and I love it...I had it this short when I was engaged and then after Drew was born so it's been a few years!
Finally some before and after pics of the basement...it's almost done, just a few touch ups on the paint here and there like you can see and the bedroom furniture isn't all here yet...pics for that to come later I guess. It's fun to see how far we've come though in just 5 months though!



You can see under the clock against the wall is the top piece to the entertainment unit...it sits in between the two towers over the tv...just ridiculously heavy so we need help putting that up! I tired balancing it on my head and shoulders while Sean tried to screw it in? Um...let's not do that EVER again!





woo hoo for surround sound! Sean was pretty proud of himself that when we hooked everything up his wiring actually worked!



Here is Taylor eating her yummy powdered donuts yesterday morning for breakfast!


ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...can't live without it can we ladies!
I'm sitting here waiting to bring Sean's dinner to him at the H...he's been fasting all day and just as I got to the H to give it to him a trauma rolled in so he couldn't eat. I'm waiting for him to call so I can go back and let him indulge in my home made rolls and chili!
One of my good friends Susie lost her mother today to breast cancer and I just want to give a shout out to my mom and tell her how much I love her and miss her! You're the best mom and I can't wait for you to come visit! xoxo

8 comments:

Julie said...

Cute hair Libs! You look great no matter what! Your basement looks fantastic and it makes me even more excited to get mine done...I know I say that every time huh? Anyways, love you drinking your D.C. cause yes...can't live without it! I'm sorry for your friend. I feel so blessed that that isn't my story with my mom.

Becky said...

I love your hair Libby! I had my hair that short once too and loved it. You look great! I love seeing pics of your kids. Aren't they growing up so fast? I can't believe it sometimes.

Marilee said...

Ooohhhh, your basement looks great and I love the furniture! We had our basement done a few years ago and I can't remember life without it! You'll LOVE it! Your hair looks fabulous...you are tempting me....Of course there is no way to live without our DC! I'm seriously addicted! I'm so sad for your friend who lost her mom. I feel blessed every day that my mom's experience didn't end that way!

Jeni said...

hair - so cute! i am tot cutting mine from it!
basement - rad, cant wait to stay in it!

Alysha Sladek said...

you guys did an awesome job on the basement. it looks so good. love the hair. sorry to hear about your friend's mom. hope she's doing alright. oh and taylor's adorable!

The RC Miller Clan said...

oh my gosh your hair looks AWESOME! Love love love it...And the house is looking awesome too. I want you to come to my house and fix it up! (with deco of course...and organization!)

Heather Palmer said...

I'm sorry to hear about your friends mom. Gannon was reading about an amazing cancer breakthrough this past week and it got me so excited. I look forward to a day when there is something more we can do about it.

Your basement looks AMAZING!!! I'm so jealous! And I can't believe how big Tay is with her long hair! So cute! Also - I LOOOVE your hair - it looks awesome!

So...I am the queen of bug killing. And while it's not the safest method...it's SUPREMELY effective. Hairspray blowtorch! It fry's the webs, nests and bugs! Works for me! :)

saltysista said...

looks good sean, nice work