This entry is dedicated to my lovable, fantastic, sexy, spontaneous, dedicated, smart, wonderful, unbelievable hubby!! He has taught my boys a fantastic lesson...get your woman flowers for any occasion! Today while we were at Costco we walked by some flowers and Drew said "Mom, can I buy you flowers?" I had no room in my cart as I was shopping to fill my kitchen from being gone for a month so I told him maybe next time when I had more room in the cart. Then near the check out we walked past the bouquet's of flowers and he asked again "Mom can I please buy you flowers? Please?" Again I said no thanks but maybe another day.
Well I get home and I'm putting away the groceries when Sean called and said he had something for me at the hospital and to come and see! I didn't really want to as I had just gotten home but he insisted and said I wouldn't want to miss this. So I put together a little dinner for him and we took off. When we got to the front doors of the Hospital Sean walks out with this enormous bouquet or roses! What the? What are these for? Just because he loves me!
I know some people aren't into the flowers thing but as for me? I'll take them anytime, anywhere! I love having fresh flowers in my house. So I brought them home and left 9 in the vase and cut 3 separate ones, one to put in my bathroom by my sink and one on each of our night side tables in little champagne glasses. Just to remind me how much I'm loved!
Daddy? You are so thoughtful and wonderful and thank you! I love you!!!
Well I get home and I'm putting away the groceries when Sean called and said he had something for me at the hospital and to come and see! I didn't really want to as I had just gotten home but he insisted and said I wouldn't want to miss this. So I put together a little dinner for him and we took off. When we got to the front doors of the Hospital Sean walks out with this enormous bouquet or roses! What the? What are these for? Just because he loves me!
I know some people aren't into the flowers thing but as for me? I'll take them anytime, anywhere! I love having fresh flowers in my house. So I brought them home and left 9 in the vase and cut 3 separate ones, one to put in my bathroom by my sink and one on each of our night side tables in little champagne glasses. Just to remind me how much I'm loved!
Daddy? You are so thoughtful and wonderful and thank you! I love you!!!

6 comments:
Very sweet of both of the boys! Drew's going to grow up to be as sweet as his daddy!
WOW Libby you are so lucky to have such a wonderful husband and family.
Nice Sean! I am going to have Dan read this one! HA ha!
ohhhhhhhhhhh I love flowers too! Sean is sweet... but no offense, Drew is SUPER sweet! I love that!
I didn't even get through the first sentence and I'm jealous. My husband, love him as i do, NEVER EVER EVER gets me flowers. Its an issue!
That is about the sweetest thing I've ever read. And how cute that Drew wanted to get some for you!!! What good boys you have! (all of them).
Post a Comment