So we went to HOme Depot last night to get the remainder of tile stuff that we needed and this morning he had to run back for a couple of things. This pic is from this morning when it was raining and Taylor was doing a good job of getting in his way! She loves to wear this helmet around the house...I guess if she's going to wear something it might as well keep her safe!
High five uncle Dan the Man!!!
Here is a before pic of him posing for me...I'm excited to see what happens next!
So Sean is on call tonight so we might head out to the mall later for some eats. We'll see...
Oh ya, one more thing...of course this basement thing couldn't go without mishaps or it would be too perfect for me! I noticed some water in a corner on the cement this morning and just thought maybe it was from the rain. They don't put rain gutters on the houses here standard so ours has selective areas where there are rain gutters...this corner is not one of them...but weird that it would just now leak? Anyway...we had to cut a hole in the drywall to check it out as the drywall was starting to drip. Luckily it's nothing too serious...(big sigh of relief!!)...the water on the side of the house where my hose connects is leaking so it's a pipe thing that the plumber can fix. Sucks, but just a small bump I guess...could be worse...the carpet could be installed already!
I'm finding myself quite the bum as I still haven't showered since Sunday...yes I know...gross...but I seriously am too lazy...wrap a bandana around my head, throw on some deodorant and some clean clothes and I'm good to go! Hmm...I guess today I will...here's to smelling better!:)
p.s. Mom I miss not being able to talk to you...what's with turning off your phone just becuase you're sailing on the ocean blue?
6 comments:
OK i AM WITH you on mom turning her phone off... I havn't told her my NEWS yet!! I am going crazy!
Looks like fun to have Dan there. I love it out there it is sooo pretty! I want to come back out soo soon. BUt I will see you in a week either way! BOYA!
Nice pies BTW.. I have been craving rhubarb ones... do you remmebr when mum used to make those?! yummo!
The joys of building! Looks like yummy pies too. I have to do some rhubarb ones soon, the weed is growing fast! Fathers Day I almost forgot was coming up so fast!
PS a shower would be good! *smile*
And thanks for your comment on my blog
I'm jealous of your good weather! It's raining & cold here this week. Blah. But...I haven't showered since SUnday either (and it's now TUESDAY). I plan on it this afternoon. It's been a crazy couple of days. I live in a pony tail because of the rain...and technically everytime I go outside I get showered so that is my excuse. lol.
Love the pic of Dan. He can't possibly take one without some silly pose! I haven't seen that guy FOREVER. Tell him I said hi.
Oh...and you aren't wierd or anal! If I spill something on my floor it ruins my mood for the day! lol
those pies look delicious!! i'm too nervous to try and make my own crust (i leave that for my mom). your basement sounds like it's coming along. can't wait to see the final product
That's too cute with the helmet. Silly girl! Remind Dan to take pics for me, too. He was telling me all about where you live and it sounds pretty.
Ok, first of all, you've probably been waiting anxiously for my comment on this post right? Those pies?...YUMMY looking I'll say! They look like exactly what I'm craving right now. They seriously look fab and Taylor? I can't believe how grown up she seems now. Walking and everything? She is so sweet. I miss Dan.
Post a Comment