Saturday, June 07, 2008

Please fix my AC

Today is absolutely gorgeous outside!!! It's plus 30 and my air conditioning was NOT working as of this morning! Luckily they have 24/7 technician's that come out because the humidity is killing me! I had a guy come out this morning and he fixed it all up for me! Apparently the filter was totally clogged and it needed more free-on? Anyway...whatever...it's fixed and cooling off the house as we speak!

So the kids and I spent our morning outside in the pool/slip n' slide! The water was left in the pool from last night so it was nice and warm this morning. Taylor looked especially cute in her new little swimsuit and hat...she loves being outside! I'm very tempted to get a pool of some sort...and by pool I mean "adult" pool since we'll be living here for another 5 years...it would definitely be used a lot! Something to think about...this year it's our basement so one thing at a time right? :)


The boys weren't really making it down the entire slide so we moved it closer to the back fence where there is a little hill and that fixed the problem! These pictures are before the move though...


I had to take a pic of her back roll...her little diaper bum was so dang cute!
Drew found a new way to ride the trike...
Enjoying her choco chip cookies in the pool...mmm soggy cookies for all to swim with!
Sean finally comes home from QC tonight...AH!!!! I'm so flippin lonely and sick of being by myself...one of my friends called last night to go to McDonald's as her hubby is gone in Germany too. It was all great until I got there and the playland had no air conditioning! The rest of the restaurant was fine but the AC wasn't working in the hottest, sweatiest place in the joint! I guess I got used to it...my house wasn't much different last night so I was already sweating! I'm so ready for this vacation time coming up though...and I'm so glad that Sean gets a vacation too! We're going to Salt Lake for 10 days when I get back from Calgary so that'll be so much fun! I'll be gone for about a month and can't wait! It's bad when Sean is gone so much and I'm here by myself but being in Calgary without him will be better since I'll be around my family and his family there. I kind of wish everybody was coming here to visit me since the weather is so fab but oh well...maybe another summer:)

3 comments:

Nadine said...

Wow wish I was there today as Calgary is having another down pour!! AHHHHHHHHHHH. Libby send us the hot weather vibes...Love that pic of Taylor's little rolls why arent those cute when we all get older. Do you still want an app on the 21st? Email me and we will chat.

Jeni said...

drew looks sooo old lib!
I love that bathing suit on tay too. Fun outdoors stuff and I think you should totally get a pool. I want one!

Alysha Sladek said...

i'm jealous of your nice weather. i've had it with the rain!! looks like the kids are having a blast! taylor and liv have the same swimsuit. it's soooo cute!