Thursday, June 12, 2008

And the beat goes on

Taylor loves to wear this helmet around the house and let's it hang behind her head when it falls off...
She was attempting to find her nose...she actually did but my camera shot was a little too slow!
The bathroom is coming along nicely...I'll post some before and after pics once Dan is all done...probably tonight! It's fun to see it all coming together!

Taylor slept like a bat last night! What's with her sleeping lately? It just about killed me last night though...I had a killer headache and came downstairs to take some Meds which helped me get back to sleep I think...it's still lingering though...hopefully my vacation will help me to catch up on my sleep!

Sean still doesn't have his keys to his car (which he left in Quebec) and so I've had to drive him to work every morning...the good thing about it is it gives me an excuse to stop by Tim Horton's on my way home...well maybe that's not a good thing actually! Anyway...it's nice that Dan is here because I don't have to bring my kids with me and wake up Taylor who usually sleeps all morning with a night like last night!

Sean is rubbing off on Drew...he just came up to me with a crystal lite packet and said "Mom, make me some crystal lite stat!"

Speaking of Drew, I caught him playing rockband this morning...he just comes downstairs and sets it up for himself...he's a fan of the drumset and actually has really good rhythm! We're thinking about getting him some drum lessons...he loves it!


2 comments:

Krissy Marshall said...

I guess you're right about the helmet...it is going to keep her safe.
No doubt your children have the same music ability as you do. Rock on Drew!

Heather Palmer said...

Nixon went through a helmet stage too. There could be worse things I guess. We need to get Madi and Drew together. She is awesome at Guitar Hero...so they could start a little band. lol. :)