Here's just a few pics of the kids today just a few minutes ago. It's beautiful outside and they are enjoying some popsicles and bike riding. Hopefully Sean gets home soon...he's still post call from yesterday and not home yet! They work them too hard! I also added a little pic of one of my ceiling lights that they just installed this morning so I'm a tad excited! I also tried french braids on Taylor this morning and with the thin hair she has it doesn't look too bad! She is learning early to sit her booty still for her hair to get done...the woman's way of life!
Cute french braids! Is that a new high chair that she's sitting in on your island? Why am I not surprized that B still has his PJ's on playing outside?
Love the french braids! Too cute!! That is crazy that Sean is gone so long when he's on call. Poor guy. I love that first photo with the stick up her nose. Cute.
7 comments:
Cute french braids! Is that a new high chair that she's sitting in on your island? Why am I not surprized that B still has his PJ's on playing outside?
LOVE taylors hair.
and funny of the boys!! I also love that bray is in his PJS... silly boy!
ALSO where did you get tays outfit? i LOVE IT!
Love the french braids! Too cute!! That is crazy that Sean is gone so long when he's on call. Poor guy. I love that first photo with the stick up her nose. Cute.
looks like Tay is in popsicle heaven what a cutie .Her smile just melts your heart ;)
I'm amazed she sat there long enough for you to do it! super cute!
I love the riding bikes in the superman costume. That is so Brady! Taylors braids look so cute. I can't french braid to save my life! What a fun day!
Tay is so adorable. Too delish...good braids too!
Post a Comment