Monday, May 12, 2008

Let's go fly a kite!

may 12
I don't know the last time I flew a kite but it's been decades for sure! The kids have been waiting ALL month to get out and fly their kite and I keep telling them "wait until Dad comes back because he wants to fly with you"! So finally their patience paid off and we flew it tonight! The weather wasn't quite perfect, just a bit of wind, but it was good enough for their first experience. Both boys got to fly it and Taylor LOVED watching it! Check out the pics and video clips...one of my favourite things about these pictures is that all my kids have chocolate all over their face from the fudgcicle that they ate right before we left!

2 comments:

Jeni said...

Conditions were not perfect :(

Nadine said...

Great pics of your kids. You always look so good in your pics too. Looks like nice weather is on the way in cow town this weekend. Its so nice hey to see green...