Here is Drew the morning of his birthday on the phone with relatives singing Happy Birthday to him!
The boys brought me home these flowers after my surgery...they are beautiful and even better because they thought of me...thanks honey! By the way, I'm feeling better today, a little crampy but just glad yesterday is over...it was a hard day for me but Sean was amazing and was by my side all the way. Love you babe:)
This is not the best picture of Brayden but I just wanted to show what his hair looked like this morning before I gave him his annual buzz cut...it was much needed...he hated me doing his hair everyday so hopefully this solves the problem!


7 comments:
Sean totally wins the husband of the year award for handling the birthday party!!! Seriously, how awesome of him. I'm glad Drew's day was good, Brookie's was too.
Happy Birthday Drew! The party looks like it was a ton of fun. Love the new cut. It's just so much easier that way! I hope your'e feeling better!
OHHH I love his hair long :( I am so sadyou cut it!
He always looks cute though.
Fun birthday, did you get my message for him on your cell? I hope so! I didn't forget about drewy on his big day!
Love you sis, I am glad to hear you are feeling better. Call me today if you can!
Happy Birthday Drew. I can't believe you are 5 and Caty-lynne will be in a few days. Boy does time fly.
Happy Birthday Drew!! I loved Brayden's hair long too but he looks adorable! I am so glad you are starting to feel better. Call me anytime you want to, k? If not the stalking will begin!
Sean...you are looking really fit!
Happy Birthday Drew! How fun and I'm with Heather that Sean deserves father of the year award for doing the party! That is seriously impressive. I love Brayden's buzz. Its so cute. Glad you're feeling a little better. Hang in there!
I'm glad you are doing better Libs! Hang in there!
Happy Birthday Drew. You have such an awesome little family!
Post a Comment