![]() |
| Dec 17 |
Well the weekend is finally over and I am now thinking about the big pack! Don't you just love packing for 5 people? AH...I went and got some duffle bags today because with duffles you can just stuff everything in and there is tons of room. The lady thought I was nuts when I bought 4 until she realized I had 3 kids and a hubbie! The boys are counting down the days until we fly to Calgary and we can't wait!
On Saturday night when I got home from our ward party the house was freezing...50 degrees (F) to be exact, and with the weather outside being 14 degrees (F) or -10 C for you Canadians it made it just that much more cold with the windows letting in the freezing weather! Anyways I tried everything to get it working and couldn't figure it out...Sean was on call so wasn't home all night to look at it either. The boys decided to sleep by the fire as you can see in one of those pictures and Tay went to bed in her freezing room. She kept waking up and screaming but I usually leave her alone and she'll put herself back to sleep...well by the third time she did it I figured I would just let her sleep with me since I was sleeping alone anyway. I got her out of her room and she was shivering she was so cold! So we bundled up together and warmed up but if I got out of bed at all it was freezing!
The next day church was cancelled because there was a big storm that night and was still going strong (you can see the snow pictures of the post snow fall) so the kid and I woke up and bundled up with our robes, socks, sweaters and blankets and went downstairs to face the cold. We all sat by the fire. Sean got home and figured out that it was the air filter...it was clogged and not letting any hot air through. So we got rid of it and the hot air started flowing. Tay was exhausted from her night and in the picture where she is laying on the floor, it was cold and she was by the fire to warm up and fell asleep...she ended up sleeping for 4 hours that afternoon since her room was warmed up!
So now it's laundry, clean the house and pack! Tonight I was able to do my last minute Christmas shopping with Taylor so that felt great to be done with!

1 comment:
hey Libbs,
Call me when you get a chance and we'll get together!!
475-2465
Kris
Post a Comment