Christmas was great fun in Calgary...the house was crazy and going back and forth between families kept us on our feet. I think next year we'll be keeping it quiet in Kingston! It's been so much fun but I do have to say that I miss my home...weird that I can call Kingston that now! Drew is already counting down the days to go home...I think he's excited to go back to school!
Sean had to go home on Boxing day and so we've missed him so much since he's been away from us...we go home on Saturday so soon enough the kids will have their Daddy back!
It was so much fun having the 3 little girls together this year...they are all close to the same size and into everything...they don't like to play together but they play around eachother...I think they're still in their independent phase...next year they'll be wreaking havoc I'm sure! I caught them in the fridge while Nana was putting food away from dinner.
Melia especially liked the turkey stuffing! She opened the bag and started chowing down!
Well Jeni is getting on me for not blogging about the latest happenings in our life and so I guess I'll just dive in and go for it. I have to say though that I think perhaps I'm in a little denial, hence putting this off until now...........Okay...I'll just say it...I'm having another baby! It's still surreal to me and so I don't think about it much but I guess I should say something before I start showing! So I'm 13 weeks along (3 months) and feeling great! Either the kids keep me busy and so I don't notice anything or this is just the freaky pregnancy where I don't get sick! Either way I won't complain! In case your wondering...not planned and quite frankly I guess anything can get past any type of measures we take! Erin I think you can relate! We are very excited now though and are busy planning in our minds what it will be like with 4 kids under the age of 5...hmm...I think I'll keep thinking! So at this point I'm praying everything will go smoothly!
So that is the start of our New Year! A lot to look forward to I guess!
By the way...Jeni is convinced that people still read my blog so if that is true let me know that you're still there!
7 comments:
Wow, congrats on baby number 4!!! I am so happy for you that you haven't had the sick stuff. Sounds like a fun time in Calgary!
Lbby I am sooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you and THANK you for blogging, those pictures are soo funny.
Congrats!!! 4 kids are great.
Of course we still read your blog! Congrats on a new baby and you'll do great! You seriously are super woman and your kids are so good. That really is exciting news. As for getting preggo accidentally, my friend Evonne is gonna have 3 kids under the age of 3 (I think...it could be 3 under the age of 4. Either way...)and ALL of them have been unplanned. Crazy huh? Anyways, glad you're feeling well and had fun in Calgary. The pics of the girls in the fridge is adorable! Those 3 are gonna get themselves into so much trouble when they're older. Fun fun fun!
Well I have to say I was SHOCKED when I read the part about the new baby on the way...Congrats. I keep telling Jeff "maybe one is good enough".
I love those pics of the girls. They have such appetites don't they? It was awesome being up there and being able to see Taylor and the boys. I love them!! You too! COngrats again on baby #4! The chocolate fountain looks pretty yummy!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! that's very exciting!! So when's the big day?? I get a little nervous thinking about four, but I'm sure it's not much different than three... We're already out numbered right? Glad to head you're not sick. what a relief that must be!!! And that chocolate fountain look delicious!! Makes me want one...
Post a Comment