Friday, November 16, 2007

Homemade!

Well I remembered years ago making homemade bagels for a YW activity and had the craving to try them out again. As you can see most of them turned out, I'm sure perfection is far away, but they were yummy nonetheless!
Taylor is moving around a ton but as you can see the child locks had to come out...she loves cupboards!
Yesterday I was able to fit a clip in her tuft of hair on top of her head and I was able to get it in before she swatted my hand away. She has 2 teeth popping through on the bottom but that's it! I love the gummy smile! Can she be any happier?
I'm so excited for christmas. I put up my decorations yesterday and the kids had fun watching the tree light up and seing their stockings hanging. I have yet to get a stocking for Taylor...I guess I should probably get on that one eh? Anyway...this time of year is fun and I'm really looking forward to going back to Calgary and seeing all my friends and family!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Lynne said...

The bagels look wonderful. How did they taste? So much better than store bought, right?

That last picture if Tay is beautiful. What a darling, happy child!! XXXOOO Can't wait to see her and the boys too.

tlr said...

I remember the bagels!! Send me the recipe! Just 2 teeth! C has 6 now!

Christy said...

I love the bit about the cupboards. I have had to do the same with J he can sure do a number on the girls craft cupboard. Crayons everywhere!

Christy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeni said...

Oh I love the clip sis. It makes her look so old!

Heather Palmer said...

Ooooh those bagels look yummy! I've been hungry and couldn't figure out what I wanted...but now I know. Too bad you're so far away!
I love the little "spout" on top of Tay's head in that picture. She is so smiley and happy!
I can't wait to see you guys at Christmas! We put our stuff up today and it's making me so anxious for the trip!!