This thing keeps posting my comment and then it doesn't show up!! Rrrrg. Anyway...was just saying how cute Tay is and that her crawl rocks!! Your boys are so funny, I can't wait to see them at Christmas!
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH She is so cute! I love that crawl, where did she pick that up? funny funny. and I love that outfit. that was like the classic family video with goofyness and all!
B doesn't like attention does he! It looks like he wants to be center of attention. The kids look so cute. Brayden looks so big and old like a little boy, he has gotten rid of that baby or toddler look.
That was such a cute vid! Tay is so yummy I could just eat her up! I love how the other two just get in there and try to hog up the camera! Ha ha...ever see an adult do that? hah!
5 comments:
This thing keeps posting my comment and then it doesn't show up!! Rrrrg. Anyway...was just saying how cute Tay is and that her crawl rocks!! Your boys are so funny, I can't wait to see them at Christmas!
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH She is so cute! I love that crawl, where did she pick that up? funny funny. and I love that outfit. that was like the classic family video with goofyness and all!
Does she crawl like that all the time now? She's going to be walking by Christmas!
B doesn't like attention does he! It looks like he wants to be center of attention. The kids look so cute. Brayden looks so big and old like a little boy, he has gotten rid of that baby or toddler look.
That was such a cute vid! Tay is so yummy I could just eat her up! I love how the other two just get in there and try to hog up the camera! Ha ha...ever see an adult do that? hah!
Post a Comment