
Why is it that when I'm falling asleep at the computer at night or right now (middle of the day) I can wake myself up to some good music? It's my saving grace sometimes! Not sure what I would do without my i-tunes actually! I might just go crazy!
So Sean just brought the boys to the park and Taylor is sleeping so I'm sitting here working (well blogging right now but it's to wake me up).
Don't the days sometimes just feel so repetitive and the same? I know kids change things up a bit but really it's always the same. I need to go to the gym tonight and run out some of my tension. Alone time is so important to me! 
I kind of feel like I haven't had much to say lately...when I sit down to blog my mind goes blank and all I have is pictures. That's why I'm adding this on for those of you wanting to know a bit more about me!
What I was doing 5 years ago...
Hmm...that would be November 2002...I was pregnant with Drew, 7 months to be exact and starting to decorate my house for our first pregnant christmas! We had just moved into our house in Tuscany that March and I was working as my dad's office manager.
My hair was long past my shoulder blades and I hated it! I still had breakable things out on my coffee table that kids couldn't get at, no kids toys or furniture, no puke on my carpet or other spillage, no rooms that smelled like poopy diapers, no stretch marks...don't get me wrong, this sort of sounds like I hate all those things but I don't becuase look at the result? Beautiful kids!
What I was doing 1 year ago...
November 2006 I was waiting for the arrival of Taylor...
applying to residency programs with Sean and hoping we didn't have to move! I was fat and stretched to the capacity, typing like a crazy person while the boys ran my house...oh wait aren't I still doing that? AH
What I was doing yesterday...
Yesterday I went to the "Playtrium" with my kids and met a friend there so our kids could play and we could get some adult talk! Took them to McDonald's
and then all 3 kids fell asleep in the car as I waited in a traffic jam on the 401. I watched all my favourite shows and ate some good dinner that Sean brought home from Lonestar (best tortillas ever!)
5 places I'd rather be...
1. Hawaii on the beach reading a good book (sequal to Twilight) 2. In a hot bath/shower with nobody peeking in on me and opening my shower door 100 times to ask questions or trying to crawl inside. 3. At the spa getting a total body massage or at Victoire getting a pedi. 4. In Calgary hanging out with mom on the couch watching Oprah together
. 5. In bed actually sleeping and not thinking about anything else!
5 snacks/treats I love...
1. Chips and salsa 2. Protein shakes 3. Smart pop popcorn 4. mini chocolate bars from halloween 5. Christmas turkey dinner
What would I would do with 100 million dollars..
1. Pay off my debt 2. Buy extended family house and car 3. Save for future 4. Develop my basement 5. Go shopping
5 Favorite TV shows...
1. Beverly Hills 90210 2. Young & the Restless 3. Bachelor 4. Beauty & the Geek 5. ER 6. Obviously I have way more but I look forward to those the most probably!
5 people to tag...
1. Mom 2. Robyn 3. Jen L. 4. Sheri 5. Robin
6 comments:
That's a fun post. Can you believe Taylor's almost a year old? I love that picture of your preggo belly. You looked so fantastic! (well you still do, but you know what I mean!)
nice post, I am falling asleep tpp - and i havn't finsihed one job. nice. I am glad you went to the gym - lib you look cute in your tay preg pic!
Hello MIss December...Taylor is so yummy. What a sweetheart. So by being tagged I just put on my blog what you just did with all the 5 things?? I have never been tagged before.
ok so i totally tagged you on my blog for another one. check it out and do it
Tagged, you think Robin is going to sit at the computer and do this. Crazy in the head ... El loco en laca basa.
Brian
I loved reading that post! Too Fun. I LOVED that pic of your mom with B. Way sweet!
Post a Comment