Take a look at the fun pictures we took. We got some good shopping at Canton, TX which seemed like the biggest flee market I've ever seen...a lot of fun though and GREAT greasy food of course! The pedis and mani's were well deserved and were loved by all! Thanks mom for such a great weekend and can't wait to do it again! Thanks for being the single parent this weekend Sean! Much appreciated!
![]() |
| Texas girls trip |

6 comments:
nice pics - haha I am laughing!!
That was really so fun - I am so sad r2 couldn't be there the whoelt ime too:(
I want to see the picture of the giant!! I laugh every time I think about it!
We had such a great time. I too want to see the giant picture. I was telling brian and could not stop laughing. He really wants to see it so email it to me.
Hey Libby, I loved the pictures, even though I wasn't there and don't understand the inside jokes, I was laughing outloud at all the pictures, they are hilarious. Jeni on the ground, you with the flaming marshmellow and many more. I love the dark hair by the way!
What a blast! Girls trips are always the best. Looks like you had a great time. The laugh attack picture was so funny!
Looks like you girls had a great time. I'm due for a girls weekend any day now! Aaaaaahhhh, to have an extended break from the munchkins. I love em, but they sure do wear me out!
Post a Comment