Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Skydeck

skydeck
Yesterday we headed out for a trip to the Skydeck...a huge tower over the 1000 Islands. You can take an elevator to the top and see for miles. It was beautiful to see the islands and the water! There was an old school park at the bottom that must have been 30+ years old with one of those old round a bouts that spins? Brings back good memories!

2 comments:

Jeni said...

Nat just giggled through that hole video - she couldnt take her eyes off!! Looks so fun, I want to go there when I come! the tower, not the park! I miss you guys! It is so gorgeous there!

saltysista said...

I want to go to the park. You take the coolest pics. The boys are getting so big! I will be so sad to not see you guys when I am up there in 10 days. Tay is so cute!!! It looks so beautiful there and finally some pics of you!