Monday, May 20, 2013

Crummy

Well today is not a typical Monday for me.  Usually on Monday’s I get super motivated to clean and tidy the house but today it all started when I hopped back into bed after driving Tay to school.  Usually I don’t do that but this morning I was so tired and exhausted I just had to!  It’s been downhill from there!  A day filled with breakfast, lunch, snacking, netflix…oh ya that’s it! What a lazy bum I am today!  I finally started tidying up about 10 minutes ago and cleaned off my work space here so I could get my brain working a little.  Now I’m blogging…yay!

IMG_3262IMG_3265IMG_3266IMG_3270IMG_3272

I think Sean is coming home early today so I can go for a run and get some fresh air and sunshine!  That’s exactly what I need!

Last night Lotti said the family prayer before bed and I have to try to remember a couple of the things she said because it was so darn cute! 

-please bless Drew to grow up

-please bless Mommy to get married

-please bless Daddy to have a good work

-please bless Taylor to be nice

That’s all I can remember but we were all smiling…she is so cute!

I also had a realization yesterday, well actually I’ve known this about myself for a long time now but it started really bothering me yesterday.  I have the worst memory!  I feel like I remember big things that happened in my life, but only in the last like 3-5 years…then before that anything little or of not too much importance…forget it!  The boys always ask me when I’m putting them to bed to tell them stories about when I was little and I totally draw a blank!  I suck…and I know I have some cool stories to tell them…but I can’t remember!  I’m so disappointed in myself for this!  It was the same in school for me…learned it at the moment…but retained zero! I can’t even begin to remember how many piano pieces I have memorized over the years of playing piano…but I only retained one piece and I can sit down anytime and play it. I hate that!  If I could have one thing back it would be my memory…all the more reason to blog and write things down right?

1 comment:

Alysha Sladek said...

Cute prayer. And I'm glad someone else is with me on the lousy memory. I can remember birthdays and phone numbers but that's it. Small or large events, past or recent. Nothing. It's awful!