Saturday, September 08, 2012

Well it’s 10:15pm right now and I have a killer migraine. I’m grinding my teeth like crazy and hate it! Today seems like its been really long and I can’t wait to crawl into my bed and collapse!

It started this morning at 7:45 with Brayden’s soccer game. Today was in the 80’s all day and this morning it started out in the low 70’s with a breeze so the game was kinda chilly! Bray did awesome though and scored 2 goals! He’s such a great athlete, chill and laid back but intense at the same time. He has so much hustle, I just love watching him play! Taylor had her first game after and did awesome! Every time she was on the field she ran her little tail off and chased the ball every chance she could get! She had a tough time figuring out what way to go and almost scored on her own goal twice! When Sean would call out from the sidelines “Taylor go the other way!” she would just yell back “I KNOW!” Hmm, I’m seeing a flashback of myself as a young basketball player yelling that at my dad when he was trying to encourage me! Drew had his first game of the season tonight! Intense, starts with the singing of the anthem and then there is music playing in all the timeouts or breaks in play, towers for video, all the coaches were so intense! The only other thing that surprised me was the mom's on the sidelines! They yell louder than the coaches…almost! They are so intense I can’t help but get right in there and start yelling for Drew too! It’s a lot of fun and the other kids get to run around and have a good time for an hour! Well it’s a good time when Sean is there to help, we’ll see how I feel next week when I get to do it all over again by myself!

We’ve had fun this second week of school! The kids are getting well acquainted with the cafeteria as I am lazybones and don’t make their lunches! The cafeteria is amazing and nutritious…I feel like the food is better than what I would have given them! Mornings are early though, leaving the house at 730…ugh!

Nina is doing amazing! I absolutely love this stage of life with her! She loves to be held and looks all around at everything. She can’t relax on your shoulder anymore, has to be looking around and aware all the time! She loves to cuddle though and I just know that cry when she’s tired I know if I pick her up it’s all over! She is an awesome sleeper and sleeps from like 8pm until 730am the next morning, upstairs in her little room! It’s so grown up I feel and it was hard to transition her upstairs so far away from me, but she sleeps so good up there now it’s nice to have some peace and quiet and not have to whisper constantly in my room. She is rolling all over the place and loves to suck on her blanky, thumb and any stuffed animal that comes her way! I kind of love having a child that doesn’t take a soother…I never have to worry about it going missing or dropping on the floor!

Drew received a badge this week in cub scouts and is moving right along trying to get badges and caught up! What a great program, I’m so excited to have him in it.

As for me? I’m exhausted all the time…tired tired tired! When does this end? 5 kids has absolutely taken it all out of me and I’m just drained and pooped all the time. At least I get a full night’s sleep because it’s just so nice to sleep through the night now a days. Now to find the time to get a massage and facial one of these days!







Sean is loving his fellowship. He works the highschool football game every Friday night and travels to Houston quite a bit to work some moonlighting hours when he can. It’s still busy but not as much as last year was I feel like!

2 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

Sweet little Nina! Love her! Glad she's sleeping through the night!

I cannot get over that little football uniform. My younger brother Jared played football at that age, and it was one of the funniest things I have ever seen. Those kids can barely move and run in those shoulder pads!

Jeni said...

Man lib, you are so busy. ANd let's just add to it by having you sit with 8 kids at church. That's cool! You are a good sister. I love you.
Cute dance and football pics. And Nina is soo sweet. I am loving my 2 hour Sunday nap and cuddle/play time wih her.