Tay had a soccer game this morning so we all booked it over there for 9am. She had so much fun playing (I mean standing in the feild while she picked at her nose and sang and skipped along)! Drew brought Lotti over to the park and continued to leave her alone. Luckily I had looked over to the park just as she was going down into the lower soccer feilds so I could see where she was going! Not cool!
After that we drove home and Drew got ready for football pictures, then I picked up the babysitter. Her name is Jasmine and when she got in the car, Lotti from the back says "Hi Snow White!"...like totally serious! I think she thought her name was a disney princess but forgot which one! We started laughing and Lotti got really embarrassed and covered her mouth...so cute! I assured her it was ok and didn't matter.
Then I met up with Jeni for lunch and then headed over to the football game. Drew was winning like 24-0 in the 3rd quarter. His team rocks...Razorbacks baby!
We went to the temple the other day with the 4 little kids and had a good time walking around the grounds and letting the kids have fun.
Sean is in Houston this weekend again and we miss him like crazy...but glad he's working like a dog and I'm sure he loves being in charge of the OR. They love him down there so I'm sure he's not complaining!

No comments:
Post a Comment