Well we’re getting ready to make the big move to Texas…only 2 more sleeps in our house and the movers come on Monday! I’m letting the kids eat everything left in the cupboards and I swear it feels like they are constantly eating and constantly saying “I’m hungry mummy!”
I don’t really care as I need the food to go anyways! Thank heavens my mom came to help me pack last week because this week has been very manageable for me to do on my own.
It’s been so awesome to declutter and give stuff away! My washer and dryer went today and that was a big one as I wasn’t sure I would get those sold in time. The treadmill went this week and the tv will go on Sunday.
Drew had his track meet a couple of weeks ago and qualified for City’s in triple jump…he was pretty pumped. He is in 3rd grade and was competing against mostly 4th graders so that was a confidence booster. Unfortunately he didn’t do as well as he thought in City’s but had a good time
I gave Drew all the change from my night side table and Sean’s night side table and after counting and rolling it he got $168! I guess I should have done it!
Taylor had her dance recital and danced to “Lollipop”…super cute and Grandad and Nana actually got to watch! She did awesome…in fact all her hard work and practice doing Just Dance on the WII really paid off, her rhythm was awesome and she remembered all her choreography.
This is Roxy…she comes up to our window on our stairs and knocks on it with her bill for food…hilarious!
Brayden is all signed up for soccer down in Texas and can’t wait! He kicks the ball outside every chance he gets, against the fence, house, window, anywhere he can kick. I feel bad that our yard doesn’t have a fence so that’s one thing I’m looking forward to in our house down there!
So now I’m sitting in the heat of the muggy house, everybody is in bed and I’m doing my nails and watching my soap! I just got back from Shoppers Drug Mart all by myself…how fun is that? I’m excited about the new mascara I found and eye shadow! Oh the simple joys in life!
1 comment:
I love getting new makeup. I do miss shoppers down here.
Holy smokes it's getting close, and I didn't think y'all were selling your washer and dryer?!
Post a Comment