Well as the time flies by and we are getting ready to move there have been so many things to take care of. Yesterday we drove up to Montreal for the day to get our Medicals done for immigration. Montreal is a busy city, especially downtown where we had to go! I feel like we get so many stares from people because we have 5 kids. A little bit of a gong show!
Sean had to get some x rays, then they took 2 kids in at a time to do their full physical while I stayed with the baby in the waiting room. After they were all done that they had to have a Hep B shot, unbeknownst to us as we had just told the kids they wouldn’t be getting shots as their vaccines were all caught up! Suck…wish I would have known that earlier because I would have set that up in Kingston with my doctor instead of springing it on them. They did fine though with the promises of ice cream after!
Once that was done (3 hours later) we headed off to the Biodome as we had also promised a zoo for Taylor a few days earlier. We had gone down to Syracuse for the night on Sunday in the hopes of going to the zoo on Monday, but it rained on us and didn’t work out. The Biodome was a good filler because they were able to see a bunch of animals, not as good as a zoo but good enough for me!
We are now 3 weeks out from our move so today we really need to book our movers who will be coming on the 18th. We found a house in Dallas and hopefully will be approved for it as its perfect! Fingers crossed! Jeni has been awesome as my house hunter going and checking out houses for me…she is the best!
4 comments:
Everything is getting done, one by one. Now to pack and finish exams and you are on your way! I think
Lottie and can hang out together at the beach! She loves her swimsuits!,
don't you love all the looks just 'cause you havec 5 kids? fun stuff hhahaha
is this move to dallas a permanent one? good luck with the move!
Another move?!? Hopefully a last?!?! I would love to move to Texas! Good luck with everything!
I haven't checked blogs in forever and sure enjoyed seeing that you are still the best blogger I know! I'm excited for your move...but hope we get to see you soon!
Post a Comment