I found some of these pics on my iPod after I finally synced it with my computer. I realize that Lotti has the same expression when I take a picture! Also, she is slightly obsessed with swimsuits lately! Wears them night and day, hilarious! Next weekend we’re going to the temple and staying over night so the kids can swim…well its mostly for Char because she never gets to swim since she is the only one not in swimming lessons! She’ll be so excited!
Brian made this beautiful blanket for the new baby and I love it! Seriously, I touch it every day because its so soft and have it upstairs sitting on the baby bed waiting for her to arrive! I think I love it more because Brian made it for me and I wasn’t expecting anything like that so wow is all I can say!
I love this last picture of Lotti because she will often go upstairs to my room and play with my jewelry box and the other day I found her on the ground sleeping with my watches! She is so cute!
Today is a slow day, I made it to the grocery store (yay) and have some yummy chicken in the crock pot (Cilantro Lime Chicken tacos) for taco night tonight. I hope its better than the last chicken I made which Sean didn’t like…but this does look better so here’s to hoping! I love my crock pot! Work is slow today and the house isn’t too messy so I am finding myself relaxing and in deep reflection of what is going on right now in my life!
I’m a little stressed right now because of immigration. Our lawyer forgot to tell us we needed a criminal check before he submits our application! hello! Luckily Sean knew a detective here in Kingston who hooked him up with fingerprints the other day. The only hold up is that he has to send them down to Salt Lake to have it run through their system from when he lived there and who knows how long that will take? We’re praying it goes through fast and our lawyer receives our documents quickly. We’re kind of on a deadline here and the weeks are closing in. I keep thinking we’ll get our interview in Montreal the week I’m due with this baby and she’ll have to be born in Montreal! AH…pray pray pray!
I’m also in the midst of calling moving companies to get the best quote. It’s crazy right now, not to mention the fact that Sean can’t focus on anything except his exam…and I don’t blame him, nor do I want him to think about anything else. Last night I had to bring up taxes since it’s tax season and we want our taxes done sooner rather than later…he of course does our taxes so just another thing to add to his slate…he didn’t seem stressed at all about that though, after all we do have an accountant so he just has to gather our info I guess.
Drew has Kiwanis Festival this week, a musical competition where musicians enter classes by age or category or level and compete. It has most instruments, voice, band, choral, poetry, etc. He already competed once and got an A+ and was so pumped! He’s really excited about tomorrow to do his other two classes. He played the music for me last night and they sound great so I know he’ll do just fine! I’ll try to attach a video of him at his first performance. We didn’t put him in competitive classes this year being his first year competing and I didn’t want unnecessary disappointment. He probably would have done great though, the competitive classes hardly had anybody in them!
I loved playing in Festival in Calgary, except the same Asian guy was in my class every year and was a phenomenon of course. No chance of winning! Mom reminded me the other day that at one of my classes I fell off my chair in front of everybody…cool? I don’t remember that but she had a good laugh about it!
2 comments:
We had tacos tonight too! Your chicken was probs better than mine though. Haha.
Your hair is looking soo long. I'm glad we are growing ours together!
what a beautiful blanket! that was so sweet of him (and impressive). not knowing when baby's going to come is one of the most stressful thing. hopefully she comes with good timing for you!
Post a Comment