Friday, December 23, 2011

Sick and Tired

Wow, I’m exhausted right now!  I have been on my feet all day, grocery shopping, shopping for a new outfit for Taylor since today is her birthday (5!!), putting all the groceries away and cleaning my fridge, making bread for pizza rolls tonight…AH…it never ends!  I have a brutal cold right now and I can only breathe through one nostril…that makes for sleepless nights! Last night was the best night so far because my nose was clear!  I took a sniff of decongestant nasal spray that supposedly I’m not supposed to take but I couldn’t take it any longer so I sniffed!

Anyway, tonight we have to go to the nativity pageant at our church for the boys to be shepherds and me to play the piano for some live music.  Should be interesting with Sean taking care of the girls, we’ll see if Char will stay with him or come running to me!

DSCF2094DSCF2095DSCF2097

We went over to our friends house a few days ago and did a gingerbread making contest.  It has been a long time since I got to take the time to do my own house and it was fun.  It is still the only house left on our counter because it’s so pretty and I don’t want to throw it away.

At Tay’s birthday this week we had a little princess cut out that people could stand in front of and get their picture taken.  All the girls got their picture taken and here is our family! 

DSCF2098DSCF2099DSCF2100DSCF2101DSCF2103DSCF2104DSCF2105DSCF2109DSCF2110DSCF2114DSCF2117DSCF2118DSCF2119DSCF2121

DSCF2122

We invited a magician and Tay had a lot of fun.  He was a tad too sarcastic for a bunch of 5 year olds but for the most part he was quite entertaining so I was happy with that.

Well I would be lying if I said I didn’t miss my Miller family at this time of year, but I do!  A bunch of them have gathered at Mom and Dad’s and seem to be having a lot of fun together.

I’m being interrupted and can’t continue blogging, but here is a video clip of Bray playing Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.  Keep in mind he’s only been playing for a few months so I think he’s doing pretty good! 

No comments: