I'm so excited that school starts in a week! The boys will be back full time and Tay will be going half time to Kindergarten! YAY...I'll finally be able to get my housework done and get things back in order around here! I'm still unpacking from our trip to North Carolina so hopefully today I can buckle down and get some things back in place!
Did I mention that I'm hating the fact that I have no dishwasher? ARG!!! I havn't really minded so far but the last few days? My kitchen is a constant state of disaster! Also, the humidity came back...we had a few days of coolness but it's back baby! Being sweaty and hot is not a good combination with me.
Anyway, enough complaining. Our summer has been amazing and I can't believe it's almost over! Brayden lost two front teeth, Lotti stopped using a soo soo, Drew starting reading the Harry Potter series and loves it, and Taylor got a major haircut and looks so much older!
Back to the housework...boring post I know...I need some pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment