Friday, April 29, 2011

Spelling Bee and Garage Sale

Well I'm a big ball of craziness, in my mind at least right now. The boys had their spelling bee today and did great! Brayden got stumped on the word "cloak" and Drew made it to the end and WON! He knew he would though, and he wasn't shy about letting everybody know it! Trust me, I was holding my breath everytime he got a new word, hoping that he didn't make some dumb mistake that he would regret! His final word was "contempt" which he actually hasn't heard before so I'm proud of him for figuring it out!
Taylor on the other hand was sitting next to me eating a freezie that the teachers had given her and spilled it on her chair and down her seat. Not only was it liquidy but light orange so guess what it looked like? pee! SHe stood up and I was wiping down her chair, then I started wiping her bum which I"m sure looked great, followed by wiping the deep yellow drips going down her legs! No people...not pee...freezy!

After that I came home to meet my friend Susie who came over to help me get garage sale stuff ready for tomorrow, basically pricing everything out! My garage looks like madness right now so first thing in the morning once it's all on the driveway organized a bit maybe I'll be able to breath!

Unfortunatley while I was out there I'm pretty sure I came across some mouse poo! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...I just threw up in my mouth a lot actually! Totally freaked me out and gave me heart palpitations! Eww!

Also...this morning as I was getting the girls ready to go...I went to go into Taylor's room and noticed her attic entrance in her ceiling, which might I add has not been opened for the 4 years that we've lived here...was opened! I'm freaking out a bit...like who did that, and what is up there? When Susie came over she offered the idea that maybe it was the wind? It was like hurricane windy the other night so maybe...but it's never done that...I'm too scared to get a ladder and look! What if somebody is in my attic? Ok, I have to stop thinking about it! Get me outta here!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I need to go make signs, cookies and get things ready for tomorrow!

L

No comments: