Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A little behind

Well I’ve been waiting for this time in my life, you know, the time when your child comes home with a diorama project? At first I got all stressed about it because that’s just what I do…but once we sat down and Drew told us what he was doing it on, I got excited!  He did it on the Tundra and chose the white fox! He did the whole thing, with only a little help from Dad showing him how to use casting material!  He looked up on youtube how to make a terrain and learned all about it!  He memorized his whole presentation for the class and got full marks on it!  Very excited for him…check it out!

IMG_6445 IMG_6447 IMG_6448 IMG_6449 IMG_6450

Here is Brayden painting his lizard and making some clay sculptures!  Drew attempted to make the fox out of clay but got muy frustrated so we came to the conclusion that he would use a toy fox that he had and paint it white!  Brilliant!

 IMG_6452 IMG_6454 IMG_6455 IMG_6456 IMG_6457 IMG_6458 IMG_6460 IMG_6461 

Don’t you love the northern lights in the sky?  So he had to demonstrate his habitat, place that he lives, and something that he would eat and drink in the environment he lives in. 

IMG_6462 IMG_6465 IMG_6467 

My front lawn that won’t be mine for much longer :( I love love love my garden:( 

The other day Tay and Natalie skyped and played pony’s for like 20 min over the computer.  Probably the cutest thing I’ve ever seen!

IMG_6469 IMG_6470 

The front room as it’s losing furniture!  I had somebody come and take the huge desk of ours today and I’m so glad that is gone!  Slowly my move is looking less and less huge as I sell everything!  It’s awesome!

IMG_6475 IMG_6476 IMG_6473 IMG_6474

Now it’s 10pm and I’ve finished up work for the night, my stomach hurts for some reason and Brayden keeps popping up beside me saying that he can’t sleep.  There is just not enough time in my life to do everything!  I wish I had more time in my life to just cuddle my kids and do nothing else.  Time flies by these days…it’s good and bad.

One great thing that happened today?  As I was working at the kitchen table tonight, Lotti walked in and puked all over the kitchen floor, dinner and lunch!  I think it’s because she sprayed room spray in her face and mouth 5 min earlier!  The good thing about this is that she came onto the kitchen floor!  There was so much puke that would have put me over the edge if it happened on my carpet again!  After Brayden did that last time I just about died from the smell of the carpet!  Bless her heart:)  She is such a sweety pie.  Very tender and loving of everybody.  Brayden was having a tough time on Sunday putting on his tie and started to cry.  Lotti came up to him and said “hug” and hugged him for about a minute and tapped his back with her little hand.  She is so thoughtful at this young age, it’s very tender to watch.  She also has to have kisses from the boys when they leave for school.  She says “mwa!” when she wants a kiss and then puts on a big smile after they do!  Tay gets jealous and lately wants one too, but for some reason they don’t give up their kisses as freely to her…so funny! 

Easter is coming up this weekend and we’re planning on going to our friend’s house for an egg hunt outside on their acreage, should be fun!  I have to make funeral potatoes and homemade rolls!  Sean has the entire weekend off!  Craziness…can’t wait!

1 comment:

Alysha Sladek said...

Great job on the diarama (sp?) love the detail on the fox's food.

Have a great weekend with your family. Sounds like fun!