Well Easter came and went and I realized that Easter food is delicious and I can’t get enough! It’s not possible for me to make homemade rolls and not eat 20, nor is it possible to make the best homemade chocolate chip cookies and not eat dough! AH!
Clearly the girls liked the dough from the rolls just as much as me! They ate so much!
Yesterday somebody came and took the trampoline and the play structure so the backyard is now blank:( Brayden had a really hard time with it and cried a lot. We finally decided that we would go and buy new water guns to have water fights and then when the weather gets warmer we would get a new slip and slide! Poor guy, just when you think it doesn’t really effect them or matter when you get rid of things, it all hits the fan! I explained to him that we were selling things to have money to do summer camps and other fun things and I understood, but was just sad about it. Although I do appreciate the lessons my kids can learn from this, I do look forward to a time when he won’t have to sacrifice fun things like that.
My house is crazy and laundry is out of control so today I’m cleaning (I think) and doing laundry! Brayden has his first ball hockey game tonight and he’s beyond excited! He’s been getting ready for this for like 2 months now so I can’t wait to see how it goes!
Sean had the brilliant idea of getting us Indian food last night (butter chicken) which I’ve never had before. He kept telling me I’d like it because it’s like this curry dish that I make…let’s just say I was less than excited about it. I felt kind of sick afterwards actually but nothing happened. This morning Sean was puking in the bathroom and now he’s home from work, sleeping on the couch because he feels sick. Indian food has never sat well with him and I never understand why he continues to try it! I’ll just stick with Quiznos thanks!
L
1 comment:
Drew and his amazing blue eyes!! That picture with all four of them together is beautiful!
Post a Comment