Thursday, April 07, 2011

It's all worth it!



Drew has wanted a pokemon game since it game out last month and so we made a deal that I would get him the game if he finished his piano book and moved up to the next level. He agreed and has worked very hard to get the game. Today he finished and presented his songs to me. I'm so proud of him, and I'm happy that he was able to learn the importance of working hard for something and not just getting anything you want whenever you want it!

2 comments:

Lynne said...

So proud of you Drew!! Sounds great!!

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

That's awesome!!!! I loved moving up in the next level with my piano lessons. My mom was my teacher for awhile and it didn't last long lets just say!!! I'll probably teach my kids until they start throwing attitude like I did to my mom! Then she decided to get me this 90 year old grumpy woman to teach me....ya....not so fun. She only let us get one jolly rancher when we left. Talk about annoying...