Tuesday, March 01, 2011

I love these pictures because I caught Char coming out of the kitchen the other day with the peanut butter jar.  She must have thought she could reach her licker in there but it just got all over her face!  Drew did the same thing with an ice cream container at that age!

IMG_6251 IMG_6252

 IMG_6253 IMG_6254

The other night at the dinner table I asked Drew if he could still do his “ghost face” like he used to do when he was a wee little one…and this is what he remembered…

 IMG_6256 IMG_6259 IMG_6261 IMG_6262 

We all tried it except me…I had to do the “lip smile” that Nena and I are famous for…right Nen?  And who can resist this little face…seriously she is ridiculous!

IMG_6263 IMG_6267

It’s so late and I’m blogging…yep that’s right! My days are filled with typing, stressing about money and all the different ways I can get it, worrying about when my house will sell, drinking diet coke, and trying to remember that I still have kids and need to pay attention to them!  Every morning Lotti comes into the study and says “Nana!” and points at the computer because we skype Nana every morning to get her daily dose!  I love technology these days!  Oh wait…except for my Ipod touch!  It froze the other day so I had to reset it to its original settings and after doing that several times, the wireless still won’t turn on!  What the?  Sean’s has been acting funny too…so annoying!

Drew is doing awesome and started Black Belt Club at karate!  He has a new uniform that is all black and looks awesome with his yellow belt!  Brayden decided to take a break from karate and do ball hockey for the spring.  He’s so excited since he’s my hockey fan…not sure how he inherited that…just sayin!  Tay still has dance every week and is so cute as she learns her routine for the recital!  Lotti is just growing up way too fast and says a million things.  She is getting close to potty training I think…she hates to have a dirty diaper and knows exactly what is happening when she does her business!  When would I possibly train her though?  I need a Nanny!

Tonight I went to the church for a class on “Green Smoothies”!  A lady taught us all about making healthy smoothies with spinach, kale, grapes, beans, and basically anything green that is grown from the ground!  Let’s just say that by the end of the class and with the help of Corliss’s chocolate milkshake, we found a happy medium that everybody could drink!  Interesting though…I think I’ll definitely add some greens to my next shake!

Ok…off to bed!

3 comments:

Jeni said...

What are those random pictures of Sean laying on the ground?

Char is so cute! Maybe she will potty train herself! Haha

US WEEKLY said...

oh I remember. ha ha... I also remember" Puppy scuppy" face!

tlr said...

sounds like you have so much going on.
What's the green smoothie recipe, I am always looking for a good one!
Tamara