Friday, December 31, 2010

My angels

Jeni and I found these jammies in Utah for the girls…the exact ones that my Mom used to buy for us when we were little.  They were so much fun, we had little capes and felt like angels, and now they can too!  I kind of want one for myself actually…very soft and comfy!  

IMG_5908IMG_5913 IMG_5909IMG_5914 IMG_5911   IMG_5918

I had to post these pics of Lotti because she has been the saddest thing this Christmas.  She got so sick and it stuck around for like 2 weeks! Ugh!!!  Sometimes she would just cry with the drop of a pin, a bad look, an accidental push, a denial, etc!  Poor thing, and she has the saddest face on the planet:(  I love this little cheeka, she is a jem!

IMG_5905IMG_5904

Well tonight is New Year’s Eve and I'm hoping Sean isn’t too busy and he can come home for a bit to ring in the New Year!  I can’t believe this year is almost done actually…it’s flown by!  To think that this time last year I was preparing to drive down to Dallas for our across country trip!  It seems like forever ago!  This new year will be exciting though…Sean enters his final year of Residency in a few months (AHHHHH), hopefully we’ll find out where we’re moving in 2012, Drew gets baptized in a few weeks, Taylor will start Junior Kindergarten in the fall, and I turn 30!! It’ll be a great year and I can’t wait to get started!  I have been immensely blessed this year, learned a lot of lessons, prayed a lot, rejoiced, cried, stressed out, seen a whole lot of country, visited great family and friends, learned that I’m a master pie maker, lost and gained weight, taught piano, cut a lot of hair, worked out a lot, felt guilty a lot from too much food, and enjoyed every minute of it!

I was outside skateboarding with Brayden today with his new skateboard from Santa and he was getting so frustrated with himself.  He just wanted to give up and I tried to get him back up every time and encouraged him to not give up, no matter what.  I think that will be my mantra this year with so many things in my life “Dust yourself off and try again!” 

Happy New Year!!!  Can’t wait for 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: