Well even though I'm in paradise I have to take the time to go to Costco! It's so fun to go to different Costco's and see what they have to offer isn't it? So today I went with my parents and we started out with one cart. We were in the clothes section and I was trying on t-shirts so I took my purse off and through it into my cart where my Dad was standing. So we kept shopping and eventually got another cart for all our food. In the frozen foods section we were pushing both carts and then 5 min later in the fresh foods section my Dad realized that we only had one cart, so Mom went back and got the other one. I had to get something in my wallet so I went over to the cart that had been left behind to get my purse. It wasn't there!!! I immediately started tearing up because not only was my purse gone, but so was the $500.US and the video camera that were inside! AH...so I ran to the front of the store and started looking at people that were leaving the store to see if they were hiding my purse! I even went and looked right inside this woman's purse that was walking out...she probably thought I was so weird! My mom made her way to the cashier and asked somebody that worked there if there had been any purses handed in. The woman asked if it was a colorful one and in fact it was! I was doubtful that it was mine, but sure enough as she pulled it out of the cupboard it was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was seriously in shock! First of all...that cart was literally left behind for 5 min, and second...who turns a purse in with all that cash inside and a video camera?
It turned out that it was a Costco manager so did it. He must know somethings that goes on in this town to think to hand that in after only 5 min! Wow...I was praying the entire time it was gone and truly from God, somebody had helped me out! I'm so grateful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
L
5 comments:
Wow what a blessing! SO glad you got it all back.
Have fun in Kauai (just a little jealous) ;)
I'm sooo jealous you are there! Have fun and BTW you look super hot - you are rockin that swimsuit girl!
Look how hot you are in your bikini!!!!! And WOW! That is a miracle. I'm so glad you found it!!!!
H-O-T-T mama!!! Get it girl.
I heart costco. so glad you were looked after that day! That is the WORST feeling ever when your wallet or purse isn't where you left it. It makes me sick right now just thinking about it!!!!
Totally agree...gotta check out Costco whever you go! Glad you got everything back!!! Enjoy the sun!!!
Post a Comment