Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Creepy voice

So I called my mom today from my Ipod Touch...I was trying it out because I had just bought some new earphones with a microphone in them. It's sweet, now whenever I am in wifi vicinity I can call anybody from my Touch using Skype! Anyway, I also have this app called CreepyCall where you call somebody and it changes your voice to creepy, low, high, chipmunk, cyborg, etc...Brayden called her and kept saying "It's Brayden!" like 5 times until Mom hung up. So I called next with a different voice and said "It's Libby" and she was totally freaked out she hung up on me! Haha...so I called her right back with my normal voice and told her it was us. She laughed pretty hard at herself I think...sorry Mom...I just realized how scary that could be!! Funny though!

Well all my kiddos are in bed and I have a jumble of things going on in my head of things I need to get done before Friday! I'm starting to get nervous to leave my kids...especially Lotti since I"ve never left her before! She started crying tonight shortly after I had put her to bed because her arm got stuck in her crib and when I went up and hugged her through the crib bars I was sad that I couldn't be there for her for 2 weeks if she needed me:( I can't think about it...I just pray she will be fine.

I had wanted to organize Brayden's birthday party this week before I left and didn't get that done either! AH...well I'll have about a week when I get back so I guess that's ok. He wants to do Chuck E Cheese...oh joy...can't hardly wait...

L

4 comments:

Becca said...

hahahah that's awesome!!!

Alysha Sladek said...

hahahha your poor mom! but that's too funny. the iphone... one day... one day ;)
And that prego lady's costume... YIKES!!! great idea though. AND if you're willing, do you mind sharing the cornbread recipe?? mmmmm

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

We l-o-v-e skype. I forget the other cool options of just doing it as a phone call!!! It is the best to see Brin do a huuuuge cheesy grin when she sees people wave to her on the comp screen.

Where are you going for 2 weeks???

Julie said...

That's hilarious!!!!