Well I've been up for like half an hour just putting together my "to do" list for the day. Yesterday I made an apple/caramel pie, blueberry cheesecake pie, lemon ricotta squares and jello jigglers. This morning I need to make white bean chili, s'mores, and corn bread! AH...too bad I can't eat really any of this stuff...I might have to try my pies though, I need to know if I want to make them again right?? It's weird when it's dark in the morning now. It's just past 7:08 and it's still dark outside! I guess people sleep longer...except Drew! He's up before 7:00 every morning no matter what! I guess that kid won't have troubles on his mission one day getting up before 6:00 every morning!
Well we have a church halloween party to get to by 10 and then a karate party at 2, then Sean and I are off to Belleville (an hour away) for a Stake "Harvest Ball"...not too sure about this one...we're kind of just going to support the District because he is Branch President so we'll see how it goes!
Ok, I'm off to bake!
L
No comments:
Post a Comment