So I told Brayden and Drew that before school started next week they would have to have a haircut. Brayden wasn’t too stoked about this because he’s been growing his hair out all summer and he’s totally 70’s retro! Seriously, check out that shine! Well I promised him I’d leave it long on the top so he could still style it. At first he was mad at me for cutting so much but quickly got over it and now looks so much better and more grown up for some reason? Drew got his usual buzz cut so I forgot to take a picture of it because he looks like he always does.
Taylor came into the kitchen after and wanted her hair cut too so I said sure, just a trim…well as soon as I trimmed the bottom of her hair I forgot she was my child and she quickly became my barbie doll and I gave her bangs! Oops! When I cut the first part she saw the huge lock of hair and was in shock. Brayden came into the kitchen and said “Hey, you look like Hanna Montana!” so she got excited and when she looked in the mirror she came back to me and said “Mom I love it!” Very excited about her new look and I am too…she just jumped ahead like 3 years though, I’m seeing myself in her SO much because I had the exact same hair when I was her age.
So this is my little pile of hair…Drew’s is so much darker which you can’t really tell when it’s just on their heads!
So today I headed down to New York to do some school shopping and pick up some tomatillos for my Sunday Cafe Rio meal. I dropped my girls off at my friends house and Drew went to his friends house and Brayden tagged along with Susie and I. We had a lot of fun and some good chats, good eats, and I finally went to Sam’s Club for the first time eva! It is HOT HOT HOT here…30+ degrees with like 90% humidity and my pool is green! ya…nice timing! For like 10 days while my Mom was here it wasn’t exactly pool weather, or we just didn’t take the time to go in it…or clean it apparantly! arg…I hate that…now the question is this…do I take the time and money to clean it and fix it up or just except defeat and start draining it now…I’m thinking drain, my money can be spent in better ways. Oh the joys of a pool! One day I will have a pool boy who takes care of that for me;)
L
No comments:
Post a Comment